I will teach and preach and do as missionaries do!

Deuteronomy 31:6

"Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be aftaid of them: for the Lord thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee."




Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Week 9

Hey all, how’s everyone doing? We'll I really don’t have much time today, so I'll try and say what I can remember about this week. First I’m staying in this area, and so is Elder Graham. Elder Graham was called to be the DL so that’s pretty cool, he's excited but kinda nervous it seems... Saturday we had a baptism, Danny Sapp, he's 11. He's such a smart kid. Elder Graham baptized Danny and I confirmed him on Sunday during sacrament. It was a great experience. During the week we did a lot of tracting. We also got into a little accident...I wasn’t driving, no one hurt, just the front end of the car. We'll that’s really about all the time I have, I wish I could write more, but like I said, we’re short on time.. love you all, and I will write more next week - I promise!
Love you all & would love to hear from you,
Elder Holcombe

No comments:

Post a Comment