I will teach and preach and do as missionaries do!

Deuteronomy 31:6

"Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be aftaid of them: for the Lord thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee."




Tuesday, January 18, 2011

So Proud!

I know, I know, this blog is for Taylor and his adventures on his mission. But I have to share a phone call with you. On Saturday I received a phone call from Sister Winnie Way. Sister Way's grandson was baptized on Saturday and Taylor confirmed him a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and gave him the gift of the Holy Ghost. Taylor performed the ordinance in sacrament meeting on Sunday in church. I imagine that he was scared, but I am confident he did well. Sister Way went on to tell me what a wonderful missionary Taylor is and that he is happy. As a mother, I cannot be prouder.

I love & miss you Elder Holcombe

No comments:

Post a Comment