I will teach and preach and do as missionaries do!

Deuteronomy 31:6

"Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be aftaid of them: for the Lord thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee."




Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Week 2

Happy late Thanksgiving everyone! I hope you guys all had a better one than me, as far as the food goes! I had 2 slices of turkey, an ice cream scoop of potatoes and an ice cream scoop of stuffing (gross) and a roll.  Then for dinner, a sack lunch with ham sandwiches, ham? What the heck! But it was good overall. We did a service project and cut out stuff to make backpacks, it was nice. As a MTC whole we made like 33,000 or something total, which is cool. We also got to hear Pres Malm and Pres Holland talk during the week, both great talks. Pres. Malm is such a funny guy. I don’t have my notes that I had been taking all week so I would have more to write, but either Pres Malm or Pres Holland said something along the lines of "If your doing the Lords work, the Lords way, what are the limits?" That is awesome, because the Lord has no limits, so hopefully everything will be as I hope it will be when I get to FL. I know there will be hard days and easy days, but it will all be worth it. Elder Oteo and I keep getting a lot of compliments on our teaching, which makes us feel even better. Everyone wants to teach us and us to them so we must be doing something good. Well I leave on December 6th, so I’m not sure what day I'll be able to write next week, but pictures will be here sooner or later. Love you all.
Elder Holcombe
P.S. I really wish I had my notes. I had so much good stuff to say too, but now I’m drawing a blank. =[

No comments:

Post a Comment