I will teach and preach and do as missionaries do!

Deuteronomy 31:6

"Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be aftaid of them: for the Lord thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee."




Monday, November 22, 2010

November 19, 2010

Boys,

I am super excited to be going to Jacksonville, Florida. My companion is super cool and his name is Elder Oteo. He is from California, so not far from us! I'm in a room that's not too big, with my companion and two other Elders from my district. A district is like a primary class full of guys all going to Jacksonville. Well boys, one thing you three should know is that I miss you three. Even writing this and thinking of you all makes my eyes water a bit. But also it is hard. I'm not used to getting up so early! Boys, keep going to church and learn all you can, because it will help when you all go on missions. Joe, read Deuteronomy 31:6 to Ben and Sam, that's my favorite scripture and it is helping me go each day away from you all.

Love you,
Elder Holcombe

P.S. Tell mom I'll try to take pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment