I will teach and preach and do as missionaries do!

Deuteronomy 31:6

"Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be aftaid of them: for the Lord thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee."




Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Week 1

Dang, this week was fast, how about for you guys? I have an awesome district and companion, we're all going to FL which is nice also. I've been learning a lot since I've been here, my scriptures are actually getting marked, along with little tags on the outside of it, since like seminary? My companion Elder Oteo and I had a few practice teaching things, and everyone has told us that were doing very good for our first few times, which is awesome, and hope they mean it and not just saying it cuz were still learning haha..
I cant stand Utah, its snowed like the last 3 days or so, man, Elder Oteo and I can't stand the cold, so we're running between classes. The food is not that bad really, but you can eat as much as you want, which isn't good cuz I'm just gonna get fat before I even get to FL - lol. But if I start gaining too much weight I'll definitely hit the 'gym' area a lot harder than I have been. I got to go to the temple today, which was so amazing, and when we came back out, it was snowing....again... man how I miss the sun back in Vegas. But oh well.. so they tell me that we're supposed to leave here on Dec. 6th which is good, I won't be here very long in the cold. I hope that I can make it till then and not freeze solid. Well I should probably start marking down thoughts for this, because I'm out of them now.. so until next week,
love you all,
Elder Holcombe

No comments:

Post a Comment