I will teach and preach and do as missionaries do!

Deuteronomy 31:6

"Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be aftaid of them: for the Lord thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee."




Monday, December 6, 2010

Headed for Florida!

Bright and early this morning we received a phone call from Taylor! He was at the SLC airport waiting for his plane for Jacksonville, Florida. It was so awesome talking to him. He is doing so good! He was anxious to get out of the Utah snow and somewhere warm. He will stay tonight at the mission home, then tomorrow he will be taken to his new area. As a mother, I could not be prouder. As Christmas approaches, my heart is so sad Taylor will not be home, but the joy I feel for having a son on a mission will fill that hole in my heart. Thank you everyone for all of your support! Here is the mission home address if you want to write to Taylor:

Jacksonville, Florida Mission Home
8651 Baypine Rd #105
Jacksonville, FL 32256

Once Taylor is settled into his first area, I will post that address.

No comments:

Post a Comment