I will teach and preach and do as missionaries do!

Deuteronomy 31:6

"Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be aftaid of them: for the Lord thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee."




Friday, January 6, 2012

Hello!

Well, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Hard to think this last year is gone already! Well I was transferred, and now I'm back up in Waycross, only this time I'm in the Waycross 1st ward. Which means a few things. 1) There must have been someone I was supposed to find last time and I'm back for another chance and they moved to this side of the town. 2) I better not get 2 bikes stolen again... or even 1, I better get no bikes stolen (will need mighty prayer for that one) and 3) I get to see a lot of great people again! Right now, things are going good. We have a few people to teach, but nothing to major at the moment. We're in the process of fixing that tho, trying to find as many people as we can. I'm really excited for this new year and the chance to help even more people in the FL/GA/SC areas make changes and ultimately come closer to our Savior Jesus Christ. Last year was so fast it's not even funny! Which only means this year will be faster. If anyone doesn't have the address here, its the same as last time, 823 St Marys Dr, Waycross GA 31501.

Hope all is going good for everyone, and that y'all set some good goals for this new year! After all it is "suppose to end in Dec" haha!

Love,
Elder Holcombe

No comments:

Post a Comment