I will teach and preach and do as missionaries do!

Deuteronomy 31:6

"Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be aftaid of them: for the Lord thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee."




Sunday, October 16, 2011

Weeks 42 - 45

Well it's been a while since I've sent one of these updates! Sorry! Well lets see, seeing as it's been so long, this will basically be a recap of the last transfer that just ended. Elder Preator and I had two baptisms, Mike and Gloria, both are way cool and sweet. And are doing pretty good. We had a lot of fun and got a bunch of things set up for this coming transfer. Elder Preator is now home, that was his last transfer, so he's back in the normal life. I'm now with Elder Banner, he's been out a little bit longer than I have. We both served up in the same district when I was in GA. It was nice to know him before we started serving together. Things are going pretty good, this last week was a bit slow, just because we have been trying to get some things organized for this transfer. We have a lot of big plans and things that we want to do so it should be really good. Man, so much has happened this last little bit it's hard to put it all into words... maybe I'll send some pictures home soon, each one is worth 1000 words right? Haha, also I'll try and get all letters out by the end of this transfer. Sorry I've been slacking, but we've been really busy!

Hope everything is going great for everyone, and y'all learned a lot from conference like i did, it was so great.

Love,
Elder Holcombe

No comments:

Post a Comment