I will teach and preach and do as missionaries do!

Deuteronomy 31:6

"Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be aftaid of them: for the Lord thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee."




Monday, April 11, 2011

Week 21

Well another week has gone by, I can’t believe it. So this week we started teaching this guy named Brad - he’s a cool guy. He's really interested in knowing more about life after this life, and after learning a little bit about it he wants all of it haha! So we've been teaching him and set a baptism date for April 25th. Brad is way excited and really cool. Other than that we've just been working. We are doing what we can to help the ward out as well. hmm... well transfer calls came in Saturday night and I’m leaving, 5 months here and I’m leaving now. Kinda sad, but cool at the same time. I don’t know where I’m going until tomorrow though, that’s the only scary part. Anyway, not much else, so I hope everyone is doing good!
Love, Elder Holcombe

No comments:

Post a Comment