I will teach and preach and do as missionaries do!

Deuteronomy 31:6

"Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be aftaid of them: for the Lord thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee."




Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Week 31

Hmmm... Well.. this week has been alright. Long - that’s for sure! We've been pretty busy teaching people, and working with the ward members.....and getting bikes stolen last Wednesday. This is the third bike to be stolen, two in one transfer! I'll never forget the little town of Waycross, GA that’s for sure. And to top it off, it happened at the RS pres's house so the whole ward knew about it, and we heard that it was even on facebook. I’m sad because it was a cool looking bike. Maybe I was too prideful in it or something. Well Hunter has defiantly had some opposition the last week. We weren’t able to see him at all and he wasn’t able to go to church. Hopefully we can still help him this week though. Not much else really happened but I hope ya’ll had a better week than I did, and thanks for all the love and support,
Love,
Elder Holcombe

No comments:

Post a Comment