I will teach and preach and do as missionaries do!

Deuteronomy 31:6

"Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be aftaid of them: for the Lord thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee."




Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Weeks 14 & 15

Well, weeks 14 and 15 are really just about all the same, full of tracting! It was so .... fun, yep let’s go with that. haha! But for real it was long and fun at the same time. Nothing too crazy really happened that I can think of at the moment. We had a Zone Conference this week and it was great to see Elder Oteo again. Transfers are tomorrow, Elder Udy got picked up and transferred Saturday night, and we found out that Elder Graham is being transferred as well. I am staying, I didn’t want to get transferred yet. This morning we got a call from Pres. Barry, Elder Graham is going to be a Zone Leader, so we've been giving him a hard time about that. He's kinda excited but nervous at the same time. Later on today were going to the beach, which should be fun, I got some water guns from my brothers this week, and there going to be put to good use! Love you all!
Love,
Elder Holcombe

No comments:

Post a Comment